Become a scent marketing insider and learn from the studies made by leading scent scientists.
- Scents and Sensitivity
- Odor-evoked Autobiographical Memories
- Making Scents: Aromatic Output for Human-Computer Interaction
- Emotional Responses to Pleasant and Unpleasant Oflactory...
- Congruency of Scent and Music as a Driver of In-Store Evaluations...
- Anomalies in Cognition: Olfactory Memory
Don't miss out alse these key studies:
- The Use of Olfaction to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Olfaction, Emotion and the Amygdala
- Odor-associative Learning and Emotion
- It's Beggining to Smell (and Sound) a Lot Like Christmas
- Effects of Gender-Congruent Ambient Scent on Approach...
- Brand Sense: Building Brands with Sensory Experiences
- Analysis of Autobiographical Memories Triggered by Olfactory...
Even though we have more than a decade of experience when it comes to scent marketing there are a few sources we look up to: